Jan 6, 2014

The Process, Trust It...


I have been with my company for a little over a year now. My manager has been with the company for 8 years but only a manager for not quite a year. I talk shit about how he sucks at it and how he needs some continuing education. It was only recently (today, hence this post, HA) that I realized that he is learning. He has not formal training or previous experience in management so fuck ups and #fails are going to happen…it’s all a part of the process. 
 
When I hopped up on that scale and saw those, expected, yet dreaded 6lbs I owned it. I knew I fucked up. I also know that it’s a part of the process. I have to fail to learn. I have to fail, to tweek the process and improve the process. I didn’t start this journey expecting everything to go as planned and that I would lose a certain amount of weight by a certain time. *Humph* I wanted to but no.
Trust the Process. It works.
 
 
Blogs I'm loving today:
 
                                                                                                       D.


No comments:

Post a Comment