Jan 2, 2014

New Year, New me…blah blah , lies…New Year, same sarcastic, witty beyotch.Why front? HA!

January is my most FAVORITE month of the year. Its my BIRTHDAY month!!! #Turnup!! I’m taking this most and making the most of it. I have been on a weight loss/lifestyle journey since March of 2012. I know this because I ordered Slimquick on March 20 from Amazon. Which means I got it around 2-3 days later, boom. I’m rambling. I just know that’s when I started. I decided that it was time after laying next to my love and feeling soooooooo uncomfortable when she wrapped her arm around me. I had never felt so fat and undesirable.
Anywho!

To date, I have lost 50lbs and gained 6lbs over a Holiday lazyfest. I'm not discouraged. I have not lost hope or motivation. Just lazy. I started getting bored and then realized that I didn’t know how to fit my evolving lifestyle into the holidays and the kids being out of school. I realized that my “plan” was not foolproof. I could be a trendy, fabulous fat chick but I don’t want to. I have been overweight ALLLLLL my life. I have never known what skinny looked, felt or smelled like and I want to know so bad!!

I decided that the month of January was challenge month. I’m challenging myself so much this month that I may burn out but, its what I want to do.

The Challenge list includes

1. 30 Day Squat Challenge, this is my all time favorite. I try to do this every month unless I have an injury. Love the way my booty and thighs feel.

2. 8 Week GetFit Challenge, it’s from the My Fitness Pal community. It’s all about accountability and pushing yourself..I like hat.

3. Couch to 5K THIS I’m really excited about. RUNNING!!! I’m determined that I’m going to run and this challenge looks doable. I found this cute blog kissmyblackass.org  she has tons of C25K podcasts. I’m going!!

4. Too Inspired Walking/Running Challenge Another My Fitness Pal community challenge its focus is putting in the miles and I love it because it reminds me to WALK!

5. Write EVERYday. I saw challenge on a blog #31WriteNow it’s all about writing. I love writing and didn’t realize how much I have missed it. So I’m challenging myself to write more focus more and do what I love.

6. Meal Planning and Food Prep. I think I have my coins together so I can buy the foods that I need to get me through my journey. #CleanEating

7. AM Calorie Burn I love my bed. However, my bed will be there when I’m 63.6lbs lighter. I have to add an AM workout and not let life steal my PM workout.


It’s a hefty list, but I have a hefty belly that I need to be rid of. I don’t want a 6 pack just a small waist and a fat ass. If a 6 pack happens, well I won’t turn it away. I'm excited about holding me more accountable. I also may enjoy sharing the struggle, so I’m gonna BLOG AWAY!


Blogs I’m loving today:


No comments:

Post a Comment