Apr 30, 2014

Hump Ya!...

You know how some people are obsessed with the scale...well I'm obsessed with blogs stats.  I like seeing that I have views and COMMENTS!!!!!!!
I love feedback...I makes me feel like someone out there cares about my struggle.

However, I noticed that struggle that no one really cared about. Accountability.
Couple weeks ago I post about accountability here. Got no feedback. No love. 
It sucked. * shrug *

Any who
I completed my #100in6 
I walked 102.18 / 100 miles and I was finished 2 days ahead of time!!!
It was awesome!!
Now I'm searching for the next challenge.  
My Swag Swap partner and I are talking about coming up with a challenge we can do together. 
Any suggestions?

I love challenges. Here's why. 
  • They give me focus. 
  • There is a schedule with deadlines.  
  • There is a fully defined tasks that have an outcome. 
  • There are also rewards. Not monetary (though I'm not against it).  The rewards of a good, fun challenge are points and recognition!!!!
Know of any fitness challenges I can get into?

Last night I did some strength training.  The beautiful Liz @ Fitness Blondie post a Weight Lifting 101 I thought it was great! It was also the push I needed to follow through on one of my goals this week.
It was an upper body circuit....I now understand what fatigue mean.  Its not painful or sore its just weak as hell...can hardly type kinda weak.  Good shit!

This week I wrote out my exercise plan...have I followed it ....no
It's the last full week of my class and I had a paper to write that I was soooooooooooooo behind on so I have spent my nights writing and deep breathing. 
I have NOT however, been snacking or eating CRAP...proud of myself.





I didn't meal prep this week because well I'm poor so I made a cute black bean and zucchini stir-fry that I have paired with turkey patties that my kiddies refuse to cook. * shrug * 














Ok so last week I was poking around FabChickGetsFit and she had a link to a clothing site she loves, ASOS.
I found this dress.  I don't buy dresses, but I was being positive AND it was a great price!
Can I say dam!!! I have KNEES!!!!!!!!! The material feels great on my body and hugs my booty just right.  LOVE it!

Ok Happy Hump Day you guys!
Hit up my favorite blog hop Hump Day Blog Hop with Liz @ Fitness Blondie and a new Link Up that I hitting up today Workout Wednesday with Diatta @ Femme Fitale Fit Club

Have an awesome day!

 
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment