Apr 16, 2014

2 Dope Boyz in a Cadillac...

Listen, Most of my blogs are about my journey and this one will be no different, BUT I have to share how HYPE (definition: stimulate or excite) I am this morning!!!
I'm from Atlanta, well not from but I have been here 27.5 years, so, I'm a PEACH DAMMIT! HA!
When I graduated from high school 20 years ago OutKast was arriving on the scene, They are THE BEST hop hip/Rap duo ALIVE and dead, but they are still alive.
They performed and Coachella, a musical festival, kicking off their REUNION and TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!
They are Atl grown and raised.  They bring me so much joy and pride because I don't know if you all know but Rap is dead.

It sucks horribly.  I look at my kids like "Y'all like this?" O_____O, seriously, It sucks.

Anywho, I found the Coachella performance online and watched it this morning.

It was THE BEST way to start my HUMP DAAAAAY!!!
















I was excited and quite emotional!!!
I was singling along like I was THERE!!
I had so much happiness in seeing them reunited and PERFORMING!!!!!!
I teared up a little.

I have decided to go home pull out my crate of CD's , pull out my OutKast CD's, from Southernplayalisticcadillacmusik to Speaker Box/Love Below (which I still have in rotation in my car) and create a new walking playlist dedicated to OutKast!!!
Hey Ya
I Like the way you move
Ghetto Musik
Aquemini
BOB
I'm soooooooo excited!!!!

I'm also sore from my 30min walk/strength workout yesterday. Which I love! Soreness is the GREATEST!




I also did a mini  #MealPrep for my dinners the rest of the week.
I love color and I love veggies so I chop them up and throw them in a skillet saute them and add shrimp!
When it's time to eat, heat and add sriracha!!! Jooooy!!!!





Glad the rain has clear however, it's winter again.  It won't last long but MAN I wanna go walk outside!
So, Outkast and I will be hopping on the dreaded treadmill and pumping it out!
I got on the treadmill and did a pretty good Walk/Run!
Proud of me!

Visit @Fitness Blondie for the Hump Day Blog Hop!!

 D.

No comments:

Post a Comment