May 17, 2014

Not Enough Info...


It’s a beautiful Saturday that I wasted away watching Awkward and That Awkward Moment.  I rarely blog on Saturdays but I figured why not and its non-fitness related. HA!!
Earlier this week I was reading mah boothang Kay @The Kay Times and she had a cute little post with a list of TMI questions.  I thought it would be fun and a great way for all 11 of you to know me even more and maybe I can make you giggle a bit.

Cross your fingers
Here we go!

1: What are you wearing?
            Ok off the top ropes with the nasty…lol I’m going commando in a gray cotton nighty. Its old and has lots of hole but it comfy and as close to being naked as I can be while not being actually naked.

2: Ever been in love?
            Yes. Once. It started in 2011.

 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
            Yes. Still going through it.

4: How tall are you?
I would like to say I’m average height, but I’m actually CONSIDERED short. 5’4”
5: How much do you weigh?
            Tuh… um ok…between 200 and 240lbs. That’s my story and I sticking to it.

6: Any tattoos?
            Yes. 3. A tramp stamp, a chest stamp and a finger stamp. Want a shoulder stamp next.

7: Any piercings?
            3 in my ears.

 8: OTP?
            WTH is this?  Should it be OPP?....mmkay I googled One True Pairing  Meredith and Derrick…hands down.

 9: Favorite show?
            Seriously too many to name, but of all my favorites the one that has the most seasons is Grey’s Anatomy

 10: Favorite bands?
            OutKast, Vertical Horizon and Staind

11: Something you miss?
            Friends. Rachel, Ross, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler & Joey * tear *
           
12: Favorite song?
            Don’t You Know, Heavy D and the Boyz

13: How old are you?
            38 and 4 months

 14: Zodiac sign?
            Friendly, honest, perverse, detached Aquarius!!!

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
            Ambition.

16: Favorite Quote?
            Do or do not. There is no try. ~Yoda

17: Favorite actor?
            Patrick Dempsey

 18: Favorite color?
            All black everyday…yup.

 19: Loud music or soft?
            Loud and full of Bass..Atl is the bass capital.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
            To sleep

21: How long does it take you to shower?
            Depends on what I’m showering for. If I’m gonna have sex 15mins.  
            If it’s just to be clean 5mins…LMAO!!!
           
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
            15mins…I wake up 30mins before it’s time to leave the house.

 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
            Sadly yes. Only two. And I KICKED ASSSS!!!!

24: Turn on?
            Eyes (shape, depth) and strong arms…yum

25: Turn off?
            Lack of intelligence, not being able communicate…ugh

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
            So that I could download videos to mah Real Player turn them in to MP3’s and load to my Ipod 
           
27: Fears?
1.       That the person I’m supposed to share my life with doesn’t exist.
2.      That I will be living with my mother forever.
3.      Getting my Bachelor’s
4.      Never being loved the way EYE want to be loved
5.      I’m a bad mommy.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
            Refer to #3

 29: Last time you said you loved someone?
            Just a second ago when I answered #28 

 30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
            none

 31: Last book you read?
            Private, James Patterson

 32: The book you're currently reading?
            Hunger Games, Private Games, Pride & Prejudice
           
 33: Last show you watched?
            Awkard.  I love this show deeply.

 34: Last person you talked to?
            Tony

 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
            We kick it.

36: Favorite food?
            Mexican

 37: Place you want to visit?
            Puerto Rico

38: Last place you were?
            Pizza Hut.  Mom and kiddies want pizza for dinner.

39: Do you have a crush?
            No.  I haven’t met or seen anyone in a while that is crushable…hmmm I need to crush, crushes feel good…lol           

40: Last time you kissed someone?
            This morning…hee hee

41: Last time you were insulted?
            Mother’s Day

 42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
            Chocolaty and peanut buttery

43: What instruments do you play??
            I used to play the flute and the piano
 44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
            Mah saints wood bracelet 

 45: Last sport you played?
            Kickball
46: Last song you sang?
            Just Breathe, Anna Nalick 

47: Favorite chat up line?
            I’m not sure what this means.

48: Have you ever used it?
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
            Last night. Dinner and Drunk Bowling

50: Who should answer these questions next?

            Whoever wants to!! If there are any takers leave the link in the comments!!

Did you learn anything? Any follow up things you want to ask?

Linking up today with No Rules Weekend Party!
D.   


No comments:

Post a Comment