Feb 24, 2014

The Weekend...

Its Monday. Throw some glitter make it rain!
I'm probably the only person in the working world that likes Mondays.  I actually look forward to Mondays!

SURPRISE!!

Don't get me wrong it's hard to drag my arse out of the bed !! I likes my sleep!
Mondays for me mean more structure.
There is a schedule.
Not that my weekends are bad there's just no set time to get up and do anything.  I tend to put off my workouts instead of getting up and getting to it. I don't wake up and eat breakfast.  I sleep til noon.

Soooooooo, I love me some Mondays. Get up, drink water, eat breakfast, AM snack...etc. Structure. Order. Things I love and cherish. HA!!

Saturday I took my kiddies to a High school step show. Mostly, so my daughter could see her friendboy perform (blah)... It was a good time! Quality time with my lovies and a bag of Lays potato chips. HA!
We were there for 3.5 hours.  I ending up doing squats every intermission, mah booty was hurting.








Yesterday instead of laying in the bed watching all of season 2 of Homeland, I decided to go ahead and meal prep.  It was most enjoyable.  I wasn't in a hurry and not constrained by having to get in my workout...AWESOMENESS!!!!
Meal Prep, since I started in the beginning of January, has become easier and easier and faster.  What used to take 4 hours now takes 2!!! It's also great to NOT have to think about what I'm going to eat for lunch and dinner...no wasting time, thought, or energy on that!!
I made what I call
Veggie Quinoa (kEEn wa)w/ Shrimp
1 package Noland Roasted Garlic Quinoa
1/2 yellow bell pepper
1/2 orange bell pepper
1 zucchini
1 jalapeno
1 sereno pepper
1/2 red onion
6 baby bella mushrooms
1cup spinach
handful of cherry tomatoes
seasonings

*cook the quinoa as directed but I add a little Cayenne Pepper, I likes it spicy!
chop it all up saute in a nice pan and ENJOY!
AND THIS IS ONLY LUNCH!!!!!



 



























This evening will be stellar.  T25 Cardio!!

I'm going to kick ass this last week of February! My how time is flying this year!




D.

No comments:

Post a Comment