Feb 13, 2014

Hellooooo...

Changed my blog name so I have to fix my bloglovin'

Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11771773/?claim=r8dwswyqvb5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I found this perfect definition for Bloglovin' on CarrieElle.com

If you’re new to this whole “Blogs All Organized in One Place” thing, here’s what you need to do:
  • Go to Bloglovin’ and sign up. You just need an email address.
  • If you previously used Google Reader, you can import all of your blogs to Bloglovin’ (it will prompt you to do this – no crazy technical skillz required)
  • You’ll have a list of all your blogs – next to each blog is an easy way to unfollow or to assign them to a group. I LOVE THIS. I have all of my local bloggers in one group, my favorite parenting blogs in another, horse blogs in another group – you get the idea. It’s a super easy way for me to keep everyone organized.
  • If you’re a blogger, you’ll want to claim your blog. Once you claim your blog (and if it’s not available to claim, you can add it manually and then claim it), you’ll have access to stats and of course this handy dandy button that all of your readers will want to click – go ahead, click it! ;)

Please find me and follow me.

 D.


No comments:

Post a Comment