Aug 5, 2014

Motivated java talk...

Hey you! I'm so glad we are able to have this coffee together. I have a few things I want to share with you.

If we were having coffee together I would tell you... So this week I set a goal to limit meat consumption. I am VERY excited about it!
Why did I set this goal? No reason. Really?  No reason, I just wanted to see if I could do it. 
I don’t plan on becoming a vegetarian but I would like to only eat fish and not every day.

Ok let me tell you about my weekend!
My eating this weekend was good!
Friday
Breakfast:
Sunrise Subway Melt : egg, turkey, ham, bacon, pepper jack  cheese, spinach,  peppers,  onions, and avocado.
Lunch:
Caesar salad and small chili from Wendy’s
Dinner:
1 Slice of Veggie Supreme Pizza
I snack on Wasabi almonds throughout the day.

Saturday
Breakfast: Toast with peanut butter
Lunch: Chipotle Bowl, shredded lettuce,  brown rice, black beans, peppers and onions, guacamole and medium salsa!!  Yummers!!!!
Dinner: Still full from lunch…lol…seriously
Snack: soft serve Ice cream cone from Chick-Fil-A

Sunday
Breakfast: Zero (woke at like noon)
Lunch: Turkey Burger(lettuce and tomato) w/Fries
Dinner: Taco Mac: Veggie Quesadilla (YUMMERS!)

Yesterday was a really good day!
Breakfast: Egg wrap with avocado and spinach with loads or sriracha !! it was great to me 5mins to make
Lunch: I had Fiesta potatoes and a bean burrito from Taco Bell. Those potatoes were AMAZING!!
Dinner:  I did #mealprep I was inspired by the Taco Mac and I made a pan of peppers, onion, Portobello mushrooms and black beans for D’s Veggie Quesadilla with romaine avocado tomato and salsa.
It was GREAT and shall be my lunch for the rest of the week.

I did a 4 mile walk. It was a Leslie Sansone walk and it consisted of 30min of boosted walking intervals. Boosted walking is Leslie’s version of jogging.  It was AWESOME!! 4 miles in 45 mins! Work! And I loved it!


This cup was exactly what I needed. Thank you for sharing coffee time with me. Have an amazing day!
Doing a couple Link ups today JenB Motivational Monday and The Ultimate Coffee Date with Jill

Make it a GREAT one you guys!!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment