Jun 12, 2014

Scale Hiccup...

It has been maybe 2 or 3 months since I last got on the scale.
I am not a slave to the scale. 
I weighed in once a week and moved on with my day.
I’m usually a measurements person. I love watching the inches go bye-bye.
The scale is a mean bitch J
She varies from morning to night
She doesn't care about new hairdos and muscle mass.
She just gut punches you with a number.

Yesterday I went home, urinated and showered.
I stepped out the shower and the scale caught my eye.
I got on it.

0__o
 
According to the scale, between 5:30 and 6pm, I have gained 12lbs.
My heart dropped.
I have worked so hard TOO HARD
10 lbs!!!

I refuse to go back in the direction I came from.
I don’t want to be fat anymore.

Buckling this shit down.
I have to get back on point.
I used to log ALLLLLLL my food.
I had an exercise routine that I would not miss.

My mind was focused.
I wanted it more than anything I could ever dream of.  I still do.

I've gotten lazy.  It’s easier to lay in bed and sulk.
Oh I’ll just have one piece of carrot Cake.
12 lbs
Twelve pounds



Ugh
I just can’t have that.

D will be getting her shit together.



Linking up with The Grits Blog Little Friday link up!  
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment