Jun 11, 2014

Is It Day 3 or Day 4 of the Week?...

Happy Wed-Nes-Day READERS!!!!
It has been a wonderful week of laziness and quiet.
Haven’t done much fitness this week and well I care and don’t care.
My heart is still in the journey as well as my mind, which is why I have not had Chipotle, cheese and Coca-Cola every day.
I have still been logging my food and not binging.  I have gone over my calories some days but I have not gone back to high carbs, like my previous life.
I gets in a gallon of water every day and I raise my heart rate for at least 5mins…lol


Moving Forward


I love me some Kay over there @ The Kay Times and she is always telling her business on Wed-Nes-Day.  She really lets you know who she is and where her mind is.  (She doesn’t like Micheal Jackson – btw…humph) I love her anyway…HA!





So I have a few confessions to share.

In the winter I sleep with a fan on.  I close the vents. I crack the window and I sleep like a baby.  I do not like being hot while I’m in the bed unless something sexual is happening and even then I need a breeze. However, I only like being cold IN my bed. Not at work and not outside. J

I don’t like kids. I don’t think they are cute.  I don’t ooo and aahhh when I see them.  I don’t care about pictures of babies or pink clothes, booties, hats. Nope none of that nah! I don’t care about recitals or ballet.  Kids are annoying. Babies cry and poop. I only like my kids.  I raised my kids.  Please don’t show me pics of your kids, or roll up on me with your kid or tell me long stories about something they did.  D don’t care. 


I believe in Cinderella fairytale love. It’s sad but true.  I believe that I will have my forever love one day.  Though I’m waaaaaaaay to old and live in the real world.  I just believe that the right one for ME is just waiting for me to get all healed up and right before God let’s them make an appearance. Boom!



Before I decided to change my lifestyle to live a healthier fit life I was a CocaColahollic.  I would keep cans and 20oz bottles of Coke in my room.  I would drink 8-12 bottles/cans a day EVERYDAY! I loved Coke!  It was harder to give up than bread. I IMMEDIATELY lost 5 pounds when I stop drinking.  Man I loved me some Coke. Passionately.

I finally got my friend to agree to take me to her favorite Zumba class…let’s see if it actually happens. 
She keeps pissing me off.  She did a 5K last weekend and only mentioned yesterday or the day before because her legs hurt. She sucks. I ask her constantly to do 5K’s with me…UGH

















She is a work in progress.


Anywho that’s all I got…

Have a wonderful evening!
I have a little heart rate raiser planned for this evening. Yay!
Wed-Nes-Day workout:  Going for either a nice long walk or doing my new SWEAT workout that I bought last week and haven’t downloaded yet. Looking forward to it!


Link up with my HumpDay favs  @Hump Day BlogHop and @ Workout Wednesday!

D.


No comments:

Post a Comment