Every time I read @ Kay Times I kinda get motivated to write. She is so quirky and funny I have to write something for her to read,
laugh smile at and comment on.
1. My 20 year high school reunion was a couple Fridays ago. The “organizers” have a group on Facebook that I reluctantly joined. I scrolled through looking around and realized that I have NO IDEA WHO ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE!!! The one person from High School that I do still communicate with is the ONLY reason I went. I thought it was going to suuuuuckk. It was straight! I had a good time and people remembered me!!!!
2. I am over fitness. I feel bad about it. I am however working very hard to find the motivation I need to keep pushing buuuuut I want cheesecake…lol…kidding. My body is just telling me to chill so I’m chilling.
3. I want to be a housewife AGAIN!!!!! Thank you God for this job and the ability to go to work every day and have a job to go to, BUT Man I just want a mate to take care of me!!! I will cook clean and rub the feet I just don’t want to HAVE to go to work every day! CAN I HIT THE LOTTERY PLEASE!!
5. I’m addicted to The Good Wife. Let me tell you something. This show is absolutely brilliant. I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful the writing is on this show. I have watched 4 season in 1 month, seriously. I love it absolutely love it
6. Ok and my last confession of the day and please no judgment. But you know that movie The Purge I would love to subject my kids father to that. And that’s all I have to day about that…
Good night folks!!